Lolli by Reincarnation - Mudflap bag from Lucky Magazine

Apr 23, 2006
remember the infamous lolli hobo bags with the double silver rings in tons of leather colors as seen on *everyone* a couple of years ago??

tn_1073858.jpg

the site's been redesigned and she's added some super-cute new bags...
i love the pops - little tiny messenger bags
tn_6814029.jpg

and the chain clutch
tn_1496812.jpg

i have this in white and black from a couple of years ago...they're still fun to carry:
882595.jpg

she also has new shoes, belts, jewelry, scarves and clothing up now...
Lolli by reincarnation

:heart:!

ita that that style got played out really fast...but overall, the bags were fun, and i think that now that they're not so trendy it's a great time to pull them back out again!!

i like the new styles even more though...

Here is the bag from last month’s Lucky magazine, which I really want to get one. I need some suggestion on the color. Any idea?

http://www.lolli-reincarnation.com/store/gallery/item/BAG1001

I was just looking at this bag tonight thinking I'd like to look into it! Do you know anything about it, like the quality etc? I'm not familiar with this brand. Anyway, I like the distressed brown and distressed tan best myself!

I was just looking at this bag tonight thinking I'd like to look into it! Do you know anything about it, like the quality etc? I'm not familiar with this brand. Anyway, I like the distressed brown and distressed tan best myself!

I don't know this brand as well, but it looks like it was pretty hot couple of years ago. I don't like the double ring/single ring one, I like the Mudflap one, very roomy. I am thinking about to get one for Christmas. I might get the distressed brown on showed on magazine.