Lola100/120 or Sigourney100 ankle boots?

Ilin

Jun 22, 2009
Scandinavia
OK, I have a problem. I ordered Lola 100 in Orange on the Outnet's Louboutin sale in size 39, and ordered the blue lola 120 pair in size 40,5 in hope that one of the pairs would fit me. But then, after placing the order, I saw the Sigourney boots! And I quite like them. And now I can't decide which to get! If I go for my current order, I'd pick the pair that fits (I'm usually a size 39 but pumps tend to fit very tight on my feet.) and send back the other pair. If I go for the Sigourney boots I'd just pick quite a bit size like 40 and use thick socks when wearing them.

I live quite upnorth so it will get really cold here soon, and I think that Sigourney would probably be the better winter pair. I also think that ankle boots and boots in general are more forgiving when it comes to sizes, which would make it easier picking a size that fits comfortably. However, they are about 100 pounds more expensive and my bf absolutely hates them!

Any opinions? I just can't talk about this with my boyfriend or my male friend because they just don't get the deal with shoes.

LornaLou

Addicted to denim!
Aug 7, 2009
England in the countryside
I think a lola in a size and a half up would be too big on you, I had heel slippage on mine just .5 size up but they are very pointy so do crush your toes, it's not a very comfortable shoe at all even if it is pretty :sad:

Oh and just so you know the orange is fluroescent like a work man reflection jacket, it's traffic stopping lol.

Ilin

Jun 22, 2009
Scandinavia
Thank you for your reply. I think I'll cancel the order, I'm very picky with how my shoes fit so buying shoes on the internet would be plain dumb for me...

LornaLou

Addicted to denim!
Aug 7, 2009
England in the countryside
They are in my avatar and the camera barely picks up the brightness lol. I would personally pick boots :biggrin: I'm fussy too it's why I haven't actually kept a pair of Louboutins yet but I think boots would be easier to get away with if they were a tiny bit too big maybe :smile:

Ilin

Jun 22, 2009
Scandinavia
I wouldn't mind a colour that bright if it was another colour, a colour I have more clothes of. Orange wouldn't go with a lot.

Oh well... There will be more shoes around. :crybaby: