LOL, you guys are a bad influence

Yes, it WILL. It's the reveals and the constant updated info that will get you. If you didn't know what was hitting the outlets all the time you wouldn't know what (if anything) you were missing. Now that you're a member here you're reminded every hour on the hour!!! LOL

Good Luck!!!

LOL,I've won 2 bags in 3 days on Ebay and I'm planning a trip to the wrenham outlet in MA. Something tells me hanging out here is going to get expensive:smile:

I'm with you geekbabe! Ever since I joined tPF it has been nothing but think, dream, and buy more awesome Coach! What purses did you win recently? You'll have to show us pics! I just got my new teal Lindsay today and am eagerly awaiting my magenta pleated framed satchel! :yahoo:

I'm with you geekbabe! Ever since I joined tPF it has been nothing but think, dream, and buy more awesome Coach! What purses did you win recently? You'll have to show us pics! I just got my new teal Lindsay today and am eagerly awaiting my magenta pleated framed satchel! :yahoo:

I'm awaiting these 2 bags.. I love the simplicity of Legacy
pieces.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330351423935&ssPageName=ADME:B:BCA:US:1123

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-5...em=170370921698&ssPageName=ADME:B:BCA:US:1123

oooh, those are gorgeous bags. I love the simplicity and the thick leather of the legacy line. My first Coach purchase was a vintage bucket bag and I LOVE it! After reading the posts here on tPF I've been eying some of the newer bags. Congrats on your wins!

oooh, those are gorgeous bags. I love the simplicity and the thick leather of the legacy line. My first Coach purchase was a vintage bucket bag and I LOVE it! After reading the posts here on tPF I've been eying some of the newer bags. Congrats on your wins!

I'm wanting a purple bag and perhaps a red for fall and winter.. I wear a lot of black, gray and browns, I'm a neutrals kind of gal. I like simple, uncluttered clothing with flowing lines, I like to add color to my look via bags, shoes,scarves.

I'm wanting a purple bag and perhaps a red for fall and winter.. I wear a lot of black, gray and browns, I'm a neutrals kind of gal. I like simple, uncluttered clothing with flowing lines, I like to add color to my look via bags, shoes,scarves.

My favorite colors are reds and purples. Like you...I wear a lot of black and brown. I don't have many days where I have to dress up (I'm a student) but when I have to attend a meeting or a conference, having a nice bag can really pull an outfit together!

I started with vintage and thought to my self I would never buy any of the more expensive newer bags.....that thought lasted all of a month and my collection is growing and now includes a couple of legacy 06 shoulder bags and a few selections from the Bonnie Collection.

Geek, those are beautiful bags!