• ollie3.jpg
    ollie3.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 117
  • ollie4.jpg
    ollie4.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 97
Last edited:
Thanks guys

I saw a little too late that there is already an LOL pet thread, stupid me always missing the obvious lol

Adorable! My boxer is named Olive too.

Do you have pics of her in the Boxer thread I'm about to go check that out. I love the name Olive, do you call her Ollie?

Actually, I can't remember the last time I called her Olive- it's actually funny saying Olive because I don't know if she knows the name anymore!

Very cute girls you have there!! Sevie has the same big-eyed look in her pajamas that my baby gets when I put clothing on her :wtf:

lol thank you.

That was actually Sevie's first time wearing a sweater, i wish they were pajamas- and I wish I had them because they are so effing cute.
She gets cold so easily that we had to buy her a sweater, and as soon as we put it on her she just fell over and pretended to be dead LOL. So now when we put them on her- esp if they have a hood she just stands there ands sways like a drunk, and yes her that big eyed look is pretty hilarious. Do you have a chi??

lol thank you.

That was actually Sevie's first time wearing a sweater, i wish they were pajamas- and I wish I had them because they are so effing cute.
She gets cold so easily that we had to buy her a sweater, and as soon as we put it on her she just fell over and pretended to be dead LOL. So now when we put them on her- esp if they have a hood she just stands there ands sways like a drunk, and yes her that big eyed look is pretty hilarious. Do you have a chi??

She is a french bulldog, but she has that same reaction when I put clothes on her!! So funny :smile: