LOL "The Dog Ate My Coach Purse!"

Last week I left my new leather belted ergo on the couch and I got up to grab my laptop or something. By the time I got back, my dog was gnawing on the belt on the front side of the bag!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When I pulled the bag away from my dog she proceeded to go after it so she could lick the hardware. She's so cute though...

I seriously doubt coach would fix that even if htey were able to! I wouldnt send it in either.. maybe if you were the original owner, but if you buy it from ebay like that (which i totally would, even with the handle), i would take it to a regular repair shop not coach! Its not that bad its just the handle

I seriously doubt coach would fix that even if htey were able to! I wouldnt send it in either.. maybe if you were the original owner, but if you buy it from ebay like that (which i totally would, even with the handle), i would take it to a regular repair shop not coach! Its not that bad its just the handle

Well, since I own dogs I would certainly hope "if" Coach was able to replace the handles that they would. I expect to have to pay for it, but accidents happen. Just like trying to get a computer that you dropped or spilled liquid on. You are CLEARLYat fault, but it it can be fixed why not get the estimate and then decide!

Luckily, the worst my dog has done was she chewed up a star keyfob which I only paid around $15 at the outlet so it wasn't too big of a deal. I was glad she only got the keyfob since it was attached to my Ali!

Poor bag!! It's so pretty!!! My son chews on my charms lol!!!!! I don't know what itis but if I leave my bag on the couch eventually he will make his way to my purse pull it down and put whatever charm i have on it in his mouth lol!!

oh yeah forgot to mention in order for them to give you credit back or a coupon it would have to be normal wear and tear. Sorry that i left that out.

well my husband's [then boyfriend] cat clawed up my purse from brighton...it was my first expensive purse..and she clawed the heck out of the leather on the back...then she chewed and clawed up my shoes from london...i was so angry...she lives with us no longer...that evil evil beast! :cursing:

Personally I can't see bidding on an auction with the words "teeth marks" in it! Still, I can see how it could happen. I always keep my bags away from my dogs reach. He's not a puppy anymore but I still want to be careful.

This is why I've taught my puppies to STAY AWAY FROM THE COACH. I'm serious, I taught them this. When they come near a bag I tell them and the move away...smart babies!!