LOL "The Dog Ate My Coach Purse!"

I know I would be SO upset :X

Was wondering the same thing on who would bid...i mean no offense, but if that's what the handle looked like after you sewed it..what about before:wtf:

Oh but i love the color of that bag i was soooo happy to see it on ebay again after i missed out another one I saw :sad:

What a lovely bag, it looks brand new except for the handle.

Could this damage be repaired by coach (for a fee of course b/c its not the product's fault)?

On another note: last summer my best friend bought a large coach hampton's carryall and her dogs chewed on handle and ripped the sig fabric near the bottom of the bag. I freaked when I saw it but she was like "oh well..." :confused1:

I remember reading a member's post in here that had that same tote or similar and sent it in for repair. Then coach sent it back because they couldn't repair it. But not sure what was wrong with her bag. So they might not even be able to repair that strap. Lovely color though!

I wasn't thinking about repair at all! Can you send it for repair? I wonder how much that costs?

Yes you can send in your coach for repair for $20 which is to cover the shipping and handling and that's it. No extra costs or whatever. And if they can't repair it sometimes they give you a 40% coupon or merchandise credit of the price of your bag. It just depends i guess. Oh and if you accept the coupon or credit most times they won't send your bag back. But I heard some members got their bag back and the coupon or whatever.

You might also try taking it to a shoe repair place. I did that with a bag a year ago after the handle started peeling (the bag was leather, the strap wasn't). If they can't match the color maybe they could put on a handle that matches the fabric. I think I paid like $30.