LoL Set my alarm to try and win this!

luvmysheps22

Jan 2, 2008
And I did;)

I went to the Outlet a few weeks ago and I saw these lovely Bleeckers sitting, but then I looked at the price tag and even with 20% off they were in the $100s...so I put it back down : (

Since then I have been tracking them on Ebay, it's intense how the prices of this bag varies. Most ended within the $85-$110 range..while some slipped and were won for 60 something. It has been my job to find one that I could get for under 70 (not including shipping) & and I did FINALLY!! lol it's so cute and I love smaller bags and of course black leather is one of my favorites (dont have a black leather bag yet!) So here's what I won Bleecker Flap #11427

shopping at Midnight on Ebay can payoff sometimes, :shame:

8468_1.JPG
8770_1.JPG

I'll post more pics when I recieve it!

I have been eyeing this keyfob, and although it's brown i like the black and brown contrast! and of course i love doggies :smile:

3a1e_2.JPG

CONGRATULATIONS!! It's pretty intense when you're bidding on something that's pretty high in demand, but I congratulate you on winning them! They're both adorable and extremely gorgeous. Wow, I wasn't fond of the black leather before but oh my god, looking at those pictures I fell in love. They're beautiful.

Edit: I love that tattersall material on the bag, too. Great splash of color, imo. :heart: So pretty!

And that keyfob is adorable. :heart:

Congratulations, again!

THANKS!

The keychain seems to be pricey on Ebay like 30-40 and I dunno though maybe ill get a cheaper one!

And yah Ebay intimidates me LOL, especially when late night stragglers are on there trying to do exactly what you are!!

I love that dog keyfob and I actually just recently acquire one--but when I bid on it I didn't noticed that the auction was for a used item so needless to say I was dissappointed with what I got--so I just ended up using him for my keys. But he is still very cute and looks great hanging out with the keys.

That is a great bag, congrats! I also love your dog and the keychain is adorable!!

Uh oh, I also have that wristlet in my watch file. Let me know if you are going to bid on it, and if so, I won't bid. It's not like I need it for sure, so no worries on my end!