LoL Set my alarm to try and win this!

1. SHOPBOP The big SALE just launched, with markdowns of 40% on 5,000+ styles, including the designer boutique! SHOP THE SALE
    Dismiss Notice
  2. NET-A-PORTER NAP's annual Spring/Summer sale is now live, save up to 50% on their designer inventory! SHOP THE SALE
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Your bag is beautiful! I love the doggie as well. I haven't used mine yet but I look at it often and am waiting to figure out the right bag to put her on!
    Enjoy your purchase.

2. Cute bag and great buy. Love the doggie key fob too!!

3. congrats, cute bag! :tup:

4. You got that bag for a great price! They were still over $100 at my outlet this last weekend.

5. Awesome bag -congrats!! I did the same thing the other morning - got up early to try and win this denim patchwork bag I'd been stalking - didn't get it on the first auction, but ironically another auction for the same bag was ending right after that one and I got that one cheaper than the first one sold for!!! See -we are proof it can pay off big time!

6. Congrats, amazing deal and very nice bag!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice