LOL---i dont belive this!

PurseFanatic said:
HEY! I took my large drawstring bag to the gym one day bc I couldn't find any of my tote bags, I just threw all my junk in it and took off, well someone offered me $75 for it at the gym!!!!!!! I couldn't believe it! I almost sold it !!

Wow! There seems to be a demand for anything and everything LV! :yes:

I got a response to my question about what the LV "tote bag" is made of. She wrote:

It doesnt say what its made out of - its reeally soft, sort of a canvas type feel, the material is perfect condition with the drawstring and all.

She's so nice about it and may actually believe it's "real" and "valuable" that I kinda feel bad for her...:shame:

redney said:
I got a response to my question about what the LV "tote bag" is made of. She wrote:

It doesnt say what its made out of - its reeally soft, sort of a canvas type feel, the material is perfect condition with the drawstring and all.

She's so nice about it and may actually believe it's "real" and "valuable" that I kinda feel bad for her...:shame:

awww I feel bad for laughing so much now LOL I think she honesly thinks this is a real LV product that you can get at any store and pay big bucks for!

AWWW Thank you so much :heart: I adore my little angels is that yours on your avatar ? If so shes soo beautiful! My little babies are my pride and joy ... they are all brothers and sister:love:

Celesus said:
AWWW Thank you so much :heart: I adore my little angels is that yours on your avatar ? If so shes soo beautiful! My little babies are my pride and joy ... they are all brothers and sister:love:
Yes, she was mine. She died in an unfortunate accident:sad: As everybody know "curiosity kill the cat". I still miss her. Her name was Lara cuquitathethird.

Maye,
I am so sorry .... I know they are like your children ... I cant even think of my life w/o my babies, it's nice to see her picture up there for everyone to enjoy.:heart: