LOL---i dont belive this!

LMAO! :lol:She's so inventive. I'm so inspired I just might go out with my new coach 'totebag' tonight. What do you think? :yahoo:

MaryannsPix1902.jpg

this has to be the funniest auction. thanks for the link! I feel like im in a time machine to the 60's!
im going to email them and ask for a datecode... HAHAHA

I honestly believe that she doesn't know anything about Louis Vuittons (obviously!) but she probably bought it at a vintage store/thrift store -- the same place she bought the clothing for her other auctions. I don't think she's deliberately trying to "fool" people. It's pretty obvious that she doesn't even realize that's not a purse, but just a dust bag. My opinion.

Check it out. Her boyfriend sort of looks like the lead singer of the Vapors. Remember the song, "Turning Japanese"? That was the Vapors. The first pic is her boyfriend. The second is of the Vapors. The lead singer is on the far left.

Attachments

• 24_2.jpg
    24_2.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 54
  • vapors_pic2.jpg
    vapors_pic2.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 38
d5_1.JPG

she also has a "VINTAGE HERSHEYS MESSENGER BAG"
"
This bag is TRUE vintage! Not a reprint sold in Urban Outfitters, etc these days" is this girl serious? look at her clothes for sale something is just not right with this girl (litterally)notice she has a beer bottle in every photo