LOL, have you seen the LV forum lately?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Done! I'm with you nicole, 10 paypal bucks to whomever goes first!

That's 20 paypal bucks guys, thats like 1/60th of a new City. :woohoo:

Now I KNOW FOR SURE that we are a bunch of sick puppies.....I am sitting here and it's almost 1:00 a.m. and I am seriously trying to figure out who to wake up (DH or one of the kids) to help me take pics, and how exactly to cover this 40+ Bod so as not to scare anyone....and for what??? 20 dollars toward another Bbag!!!
The insanity of it all is hysterical. :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

i am still on the LV thread - it's over 20 pages long!!! those guys and gals are crazy and creative - a lot braver then me, although my DH "volunteered" to take some pics. nice try honey! :nogood:

Now I KNOW FOR SURE that we are a bunch of sick puppies.....I am sitting here and it's almost 1:00 a.m. and I am seriously trying to figure out who to wake up (DH or one of the kids) to help me take pics, and how exactly to cover this 40+ Bod so as not to scare anyone....and for what??? 20 dollars toward another Bbag!!!
The insanity of it all is hysterical. :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

Its 20 bucks minus all the Paypal fees. LOL.

Wake 'em up! This offer only stands for the first brave bbagger. :sneaky:

:censor::popcorn::drinkup:
Thanks all for the fantastic laughter tonight. Too bad i just got a First....A step and a city, one for each cheek! Maybe someone can get really creative with all of those unused mirrors!

Status
Not open for further replies.