LOL! Back in 2008 I was on here obsessing about a Prada Antik Cervo bag...

cutebag1

Aug 9, 2019
...I'm cracking up reading my original post in 2020 because

#1. I literally sound like a different (spazzier) human being.... (I was Spielberg1 back then)

and

#2. I NEVER ENDED UP USING THAT BAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is literally STILL IN THE BOX that the Hawaii Prada Boutique sent to me HA HA HA!!!

After ALL that!

PS. Has anyone else bought a bag and never touched it for OVER A DECADE?! I can't decide if I should sell it or just USE the darn thing LOL. Probably just use it.

Last edited:

#1. I literally sound like a different (spazzier) human being.... (I was Spielberg1 back then)

and

It is literally STILL IN THE BOX that the Hawaii Prada Boutique sent to me HA HA HA!!!

After ALL that!

PS. Has anyone else bought a bag and never touched it for OVER A DECADE?! I can't decide if I should sell it or just USE the darn thing LOL. Probably just use it.
Would love to see a pic! Sounds like it could be the one I’ve been searching for :lol: .

Reactions: A bottle of Red
Thankfully, no, I never had that happened to me! :lol: Not with bags anyway. That would've been sooo disappointing to not really 'connect' with the bag after having been so obsessed with it.

But I too would like to see photos!

and

After ALL that!

Umm ... yes, that would be me. It was the cutest satin Prada evening bag and it's now probably 30 years and it's still never been out. Don't know why.

Reactions: 880

and

After ALL that!

Oh wow! Lol... No, I cant relate... if I don’t use a bag for several months, I end up selling it. I definitely have clothes that I don’t wear that I cant seem to let go of, but I’m getting better at that...

Reactions: IntheOcean

and

After ALL that!

why have you never used it? you were disappointed when you saw it IRL?

and

After ALL that!

Oh man! I remember you and miss all the old prada girls...we were obsessed. I bought that bag and sold it a zillion times. Please use it...I still think it is gorgeous....and if you plan to sell it, ping me...lol. I say use it. I got mine from Joanne in Hawaii..remember her?

Reactions: 880