Lohan boxing...

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Lohan Boxing - Google Video

Granted, she's looking better these days. But still, she is a super whore when it comes to media attention. :rolleyes:

2. hmmm....I can't view the pictures.

3. That's because Just Jared loads extremely slowly, or not at all.

4. Bikini boxing just doesn't look right with her....

5. OMG i have to put this link on Celebrity Boobs oops ! thread!

6. Her boobs look like they aren't even moving- LOL!!! But hell, she looks fabulous!!! Gotta give the girl credit- she can work it, and look fab!

7. She's a super whore period.:P

8. Oh, I was just cringing thinking about if my every move was on film!:shocked: And if I boxed in a bikini-oh, the wiggles and jiggles!:yucky:
    I agree with you Vlad, but 'ya gotta give it to Miss LL- she looks pretty darn good...

9. she does look better than before. i like her. but not loves!

10. Love her...she has her own sense of style. we should not forget that she is quite young as well.

11. I can't stand her though she does look good. Then again, it is much easier to look good at 19 -- metabolism and gravity are still on your side.

12. Could she not find an outfit more appropriate for boxing than a triangle bikini where her boobs look like they are going to pop out the sides???

13. Hmmm... she looks good. I didn't know she was so muscular. She looks good.

14. She looks great!!!:nuts:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice