Lindsay Lohan

Kellybag said:
IMO, all this young lady is good at is working the cameras so she can be in rag mags. She can't act, but she can carry gorgeous bags and spend lots of money. Hope she is saving some of that money.

haha i totally agree! and she's only been in maybe two movies since she got her hike in asking price per film, but all you see is her huge entourage: assistant, hair and makeup people and her endless shopping. i hope she's smart enough to realize that there's a good chance her "star" will fade and that she's saved something after all her expenses!

Kellybag said:
IMO, all this young lady is good at is working the cameras so she can be in rag mags. She can't act, but she can carry gorgeous bags and spend lots of money. Hope she is saving some of that money.

but how could you not love the Parent Trap when she played not one, but 2 twin girls? and one with a flawless British accent? and brought together the lovely Dennis Quaid and Natasha Richardson? we'll see what Robert Altman can do with her but I think she'll be okay if she can stop the partying and eat a sandwich

uhkiwi said:
but how could you not love the Parent Trap when she played not one, but 2 twin girls? and one with a flawless British accent? and brought together the lovely Dennis Quaid and Natasha Richardson? we'll see what Robert Altman can do with her but I think she'll be okay if she can stop the partying and eat a sandwich
OH YEAH! Parent Trap I love that movie of her:love: she was so adorable!!!I was like awww... that little girl will become a beauty, actually I think she kinda did, but it's just not the same anymore. And I still don't think that bag look all that cute on her...sorrie lilo.:Push:

I'm not saying this because I'm jealous......

ok I am saying because I'm jealous!

This girl can not possibly appreciate all the lovely bags she has! Damn.

Too bad she can't buy some class to go along with her fabulous bag collection. :-P