Logo print tote bag, what designer? as seen in...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. 40% off dresses, jumpsuits and sandals at Nordstrom. Sale ends Thursday at 9am EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Real Talk on PB: Should You Buy a New Bag With Your Stimulus Check?. What would you do with an extra $1,200?
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am looking for a tote bag that I've seen some women carrying. I also saw it on Tori & Dean at her baby shower. She received a pink tote bag that looks like it has some pattern on it. It has skinny straps. I think that Cameron Diaz also carries a white one in "What...Vegas" when she first arrives in Vegas. Hers is white with a logo print on it. I know it comes in many colors and the pattern looks zig-zag made up od dots in complementing colors. Does anyone know the label of this style tote? I also think they come in different sizes, but they are a traditional tote style.
    Help! I want it for work.
    ?

2. Yes, that is it! Thanks so much I have been looking everywhere for this.
    D