Logo on bag + shoes? New Chanel pumps

IntlSet

Bonjour!
Jan 29, 2006
Hi ladies,

Do you think these pumps will be overkill with a black 2.55? I don't know if you can see, but there's CC on both toe-caps.

I usually don't like to be matchy matchy especially with logos and I debated for a long while over these shoes. I figured the CC clasp on my 2.55 is so small it doesn't matter.

What do you think? Feel free to be brutally honest ("Tacky McTackers")

chanelshoes7qz.jpg

I dont think its to much. The shoes are subtle. I have this dilemma too. I have a nice pair of Chanel Sunglasses 6014 with big CC's Cutouts on the sides. I LOVE THEM! I wear them all the time. I am getting a Jumbo Flap in a few months and I think that both might be to much. What do you think?

Selena

Selena said:
I dont think its to much. The shoes are subtle. I have this dilemma too. I have a nice pair of Chanel Sunglasses 6014 with big CC's Cutouts on the sides. I LOVE THEM! I wear them all the time. I am getting a Jumbo Flap in a few months and I think that both might be to much. What do you think?

Selena

For some reason I don't mind on sunglasses! I wear big logoed Chanel sunglasses with a Chanel bag. I think you'll be fine!

The C's on the shoes are not obviously at all. I wore head to toe Chanel to a wedding ...but dress didn't have logo on it though you can tell it was a Chanel ...simply by material and color and the shoes had tiny C's on them. Outfit was a hit! I think it's only tacky when you have C's all over and very obviously. Your shoes are cute.

I don't think that'd be logo overkill. I can barely even see the CC on the toes;)
Sunglasses do't count! LOL! I don't even think about the logo on mine, I guess some might think it's too much, but I don't.
I would never do the ghetto fabulous way of repeating logo shoes, bag, sunglasses, cell phone skin . . . .

Very nice shoes! They are not too much at all, as the logo is black on black, they will look pretty & stylish with the bag IMO.

(I would never combine a logo canvas bag with logo canvas shoes, neither of the same brand, nor different brands, but that is a totally different thing!)

I don't think they're bad, especially since the CCs on your bag aren't in-your-face either. Plus, I think your pants will cover some of it and the shoes on your feet are too far away from the bag on your shoulder to be overkill.