logo fading on wallet... replacement?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Jul 6, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 6, 2009
    Hey guys, it's been a while since I've posted in here but I have a question. My brother called me up today saying that the LV wallet I bought him where it says "LV made in france" inside was fading off. Now, I bought it for him like 4 months ago for his birthday....

I got it at the LV boutique in the NM in Short Hills Mall (NJ). Do you think if I bring it in, will they exchange it or something to that extent? I've never had any problems with my bags or stuff so i've never had to ask for repairs or whatever, so I was just wondering if any of you guys have experience w/ LV and wallets??

Or is the 5th ave store friendkier? lol

TIA!

2. no, they will not replace/exchange/refund if he has had it for 4 months.

3. ugh, that sucks though. you would think that stuff wouldn't "fade" or something.

4. i know, right? ive never had this happen, but you may be able to go in and see if they can re-emboss the LV paris made in.... (for a fee, of course)

5. its a wallet, sounds like normal wear. More so a mans wallet that is most likely suck in his back pocket.. i'm sure that doesnt help.

Good luck