Lofts

Vlad

Founder
Admin
O.G.
Mar 16, 1980
As I've mentioned before, I will (finally) be moving back to good ol' Columbus in April - back to my baby Megs. :love:

She's been looking for a place for me to live, there is many options actually. But when it comes to living, I've grown really partial to lofts, industrial, contemporary lofts with brick walls, high ceilings, and huge windows.

I've been eyeballing this particular apartment, I think it's fantastic, run around $1,000 a month.

1533cint01.JPG

1533cint02.JPG

1533cint03.JPG

153cext02.JPG

153ckit01.JPG

What do you think?

Nice! I'd love to live in a place like that. Orlando doesn't have anything like that. Got a great deal on the house I'm renting, though - 2/2, 2-car garage, only $850/month, so I can't complain :amuse:

Good luck in finding a new place :nuts:

I can't wait for him to finally come back!!! :love:

He and I always talk about lofts and I found this one for him. I, of course, will be the interior decorator!

That is a lovely unit for the price ... What is the square footage there ? I work with investment condos here in Tampa (we are going thru quite a price boom) here is one that I have avaliable now , That is a stellar price , I dont really know that market in Colombus , what do things go for up there ? :P
http://www.apartmax.com/index22.php

divina_lucilla said:
you have very cheap prices over there.
Yeah, Cbus is pretty cheap, and lots of jobs around here, too. I believe prices will be on the rise in the next few years, as more and more influencil companies are taking their business there.

I'm a Buckeye at heart, I love Ohio. lol

Celesus said:
That is a lovely unit for the price ... What is the square footage there ? I work with investment condos here in Tampa (we are going thru quite a price boom) here is one that I have avaliable now , That is a stellar price , I dont really know that market in Colombus , what do things go for up there ? :P
http://www.apartmax.com/index22.php

Wow, those are fabulous places to live.

This is the description of the unit I posted first:

Loft in an outstanding location in the heart of downtown, offers distinctive finishes and features. Open floor plans with soaring ceilings offer residents maximum spatial flexibility. Oversized windows with an abundance of natural light . All appliances including washer/dryer. Stainless steel island in kitchen. Track lighting and ceiling fans throughout. Access to roof terrace which includes chaise lounge chairs, table with umbrella, grill and shower. Central A/C, high efficiency HVAC system. Cable ready. 24 hour maintenance. 969 square feet. $965.00/month. Tenant pays electric and water. Pet Policy For Dogs: One time non-refundable fee of $10 per pound($100 minimum). No additional monthly charges. For Cats: One time non-refundable fee of $100. No additional monthly charges. Available June 1st, 2006. For more information, please contact The Day Companies at (614)227-0600 or use the email link below. To see our other available units, please visit The Day Companies.

I'm a florida girl at heart... Vlad and I plan to move back to Florida in a few years, but we better start saving up- especially south Florida!! It is absolutely ridiculous

Vlad said:
Wow, those are fabulous places to live.

This is the description of the unit I posted first:

wow I really can not belive how reasonable every thing is up there... i telll you as a Tampa Native i can not belive the price rise we have seen in the past 3 years ..... Thoose lofts are killer tho... i would have a hard time deciding ! :blink: