LOEWE x Suna Fujita

Oh my god the capybara! That's too cute. Interesting that they are using the alternate personalisation strap and round bead too. Hopefully my wallet is safe with the rest - some nice pieces though 🤩
One of my local boutiques had the round pebble available as a separate purchase - it felt and looked substantial, very luxe. I actually much prefer this pebble style to the usual logo cube!

The dice pouch is really cute but personally I think the banana bunch comes across as a little too extra. Haha.

I think my wallet is safe with this release #famouslastwords
Not to mention it'll be quite fragile too! I imagine you'd need to baby it more than usual. The reason I didn't pull the trigger myself is because the dice pocket is such a weird structure and size its hard to fit most items and definitely doesn't fit my phone 😅. It also looks kinda awkward on my frame but that's subjective haha

From @danstyles photos though there seems to be another version of the dice pocket, so... :graucho:

• Insightful
Reactions: danstyles
Not to mention it'll be quite fragile too! I imagine you'd need to baby it more than usual. The reason I didn't pull the trigger myself is because the dice pocket is such a weird structure and size its hard to fit most items and definitely doesn't fit my phone 😅. It also looks kinda awkward on my frame but that's subjective haha

From @danstyles photos though there seems to be another version of the dice pocket, so... :graucho:

Well spotted although it looks like the only difference is the banana beads. Maybe they decided to add the beads at the last minute or the beads are really delicate/poorly attached and they had fallen off that model in the first picture already. If it wasn't for the beads I probably would have bought it but the beads look off to me. When I first saw them it made me think of marigold gloves for some reason. There's some other things from the pictures and campain that aren't on the sight yet so maybe there will be a second drop with a beadless version

I love the motifs, luckily those tiny bags are a total no go for me… 😅
The red panda is supercute and it nearly triggered my shopping finger, but I really have too much of those and mostly use the same one piece… 😅

• Haha
Reactions: runtywendo
I love the motifs, luckily those tiny bags are a total no go for me… 😅
The red panda is supercute and it nearly triggered my shopping finger, but I really have too much of those and mostly use the same one piece… 😅
I wish I had your willpower, I ordered the capy, panda and the frog child... who wants to join me in tinfoil hat land and think that there'll be more Suna pieces if they went to the trouble of doing the wallets and a dice pocket??

I wish I had your willpower, I ordered the capy, panda and the frog child... who wants to join me in tinfoil hat land and think that there'll be more Suna pieces if they went to the trouble of doing the wallets and a dice pocket??
I was wondering if it was stuff they originslly intended to release with the rest of the holiday stuff but there was a delay however these items seem a bit more summery so maybe not. Maybe more suna for holiday this year there will definitely be a collaboration with someone for holiday. I'm hoping I will hate it because I too lack willpower when it comes to these collaborations and I've suddenly become a collector of wallets/card holders and I finally gave in to the bag charms after being tempted by many and ordered the red panda as my first charm. Not sure if that's actually suna but it's a similar vibe. I'm also tempted by the frog, I regret not getting the otter from before. I'm hoping I haven't opened the floodgates to bag charms. If I had been aware of the studio ghibli collaborations at the time I would have lacked willpower for those as well. I don't know what it is about loewe colabs I'm more drawn to them than those of other brands although fendi pokemon nearly got me.

I was wondering if it was stuff they originslly intended to release with the rest of the holiday stuff but there was a delay however these items seem a bit more summery so maybe not. Maybe more suna for holiday this year there will definitely be a collaboration with someone for holiday. I'm hoping I will hate it because I too lack willpower when it comes to these collaborations and I've suddenly become a collector of wallets/card holders and I finally gave in to the bag charms after being tempted by many and ordered the red panda as my first charm. Not sure if that's actually suna but it's a similar vibe. I'm also tempted by the frog, I regret not getting the otter from before. I'm hoping I haven't opened the floodgates to bag charms. If I had been aware of the studio ghibli collaborations at the time I would have lacked willpower for those as well. I don't know what it is about loewe colabs I'm more drawn to them than those of other brands although fendi pokemon nearly got me.
I noticed a couple of online sites posted Suna Fujita pieces well after the holidays, they're not resale sites either so maybe their orders were just incredibly delayed? You might be right that these were delayed, it just strikes me as odd that they'd do eels, tapirs and elephants in just a couple wallets and charms after penguins, lemurs and pandas got a variety of releases.

Loewe def has an eye for good collabs, I've made peace with the reality that I'm hooked as long as I can afford it lol

Well spotted although it looks like the only difference is the banana beads. Maybe they decided to add the beads at the last minute or the beads are really delicate/poorly attached and they had fallen off that model in the first picture already. If it wasn't for the beads I probably would have bought it but the beads look off to me. When I first saw them it made me think of marigold gloves for some reason. There's some other things from the pictures and campain that aren't on the sight yet so maybe there will be a second drop with a beadless version
You're right! Wow I didn't notice, you've got hawk eyes! To be fair sometimes Loewe does this and it's very confusing (e.g., the HMC Cow Felt Charm was supposed to have a light green strap instead of a white one), but from my experience if they modify a prototype that will be the final one unfortunately :/. It seems they will have a part 2 of this second drop because that shrimp leather charm is still missing! Fingers crossed they release another design then!

Loewe collabs have such an allure! They 1000% opened my Loewe floodgates and I haven't been able to stop since then.

Charms always have and will always be my weakness but I created a rule that if I think I can needle felt it myself, I won't buy it. BUT if a felt charm has really unique embellishments or a very special design I'll consider it. Just tryna save money 💰 haha. Everything else is free game though, so hoping you have stronger willpower than me! Stray strong soldier