Loewe x Spirited Away

I’m so anxious right now, VC sent me an email for an item I was watching and that the seller is willing to go down to closer to the retail price but VC won’t let me put in the offer because of it being significantly less :wtf: even though they emailed me the notification. The seller said they’re looking into what to do, but I’m not sure when they’ll come back

• Sad
Reactions: wimp
I found a susuwatari mini flamenco that it let me buy! Didn’t get a back in stock email and it didn’t show up with in stock filter, just saw that things were coming back online and I checked and it was there… just 1, added 2 by mistake and it wouldn’t let me move forward. Will update with inevitable cancellation email but fingers crossed. If you’re looking for something keep checking, seems like they’re actively updating and it takes awhile for the in stock status to show up
Update - cancelled. At least it was quick!

Per a comment upstream, just hit my three internet order max with the site today (a boh cardholder showed up ATB). Part of me feels a little bad that this is just inventory IT games but their CS did tell me to keep checking the website for possible restocks...

There are a lot of previously sold out items that are now adding to cart if anyone's order got cancelled. Most SLGs have been coming in and quickly selling. Keep a close eye if you're still interested. They don't always come up if you sort by only seeing what is in stock, make sure to just look at each item.

Reactions: wimp
i also ordered the kaonashi tee yesterday and got the cancellation notice today. Still haven’t learnt my lesson though, I just plonked down more $$ for the mini soot puzzle! Fingers crossed…

Hit my 3 order limit today with the Bo cardholder, mini soot puzzle and jacquard soot strap.

Bo cardholder was just cancelled so that’s 1/3 so far.

So weird, what is happening. Just now saw the Bo cardholder as available.

My guess is that there's a phantom positive inventory +1 (might also be a real +1 but shenanigans holding it for themselves) in the system that the warehouse/order person/computer is overriding and canceling whenever it gets ordered. So because they're not going back and zero-ing it out, it keeps reappearing as ATB.

More distant possibility is that they're sending out DHL requests and it ties into their inventory as expecting +1 on receipt of the return, but the picker is canceling as there's not positive amounts physically available

Edit to add: soot mint mini and a boh small puzzle cancelled, 2/3 cancellations so far

Last edited:
Appreciate everyone's input on my mint susuwatari puzzle and flamenco dilemma! Surprised at the comments to keep the flamenco if I had to choose only one and not surprised at the comments to keep both. :lol: Up until yesterday I was so sure I was going to return the flamenco but then I got an unexpected raise at work so I now I'm waffling again. I'm leaning towards returning the flamenco though, for practicality's sake I just really don't need 2 bags in the same color and I'm really trying to be good and resist the strong urge to keep both. The mini flamenco is definitely on my radar now though - it's a bag I had never considered before and I actually really like the way it looks! Hoping someone on here can snag my return once it goes back up on the site.

I too am now playing this phantom restock game and I just ordered the candle. Not holding my breath though.