Loewe x Howl's Moving Castle

I ordered a few things at presale launch and just got my shipping notifications for both the mini puzzle and mini flamenco today! I am still waiting for all SLGs and dice pocket to ship...hard not to feel antsy about it!:panic:For reference, I'm in the US.

Reactions: Kookiliz
Is it safe to say that most everyone who got shipping notifications got them for bags/RTW? Seems like to me that the SLG orders may not have shipped yet -- but hard to say if that's selective reporting or my own wishful thinking.
It seems that way to me too. Same story for two others I know who ordered during the presale launch.

Picked up a calcifer mini puzzle, calcifer dice pocket, markl key fob, and markl zipped cardholder from the nyc store! i was one of the first people in line, so I was able to get everything I wanted. The dice pocket surprisingly works well with my height. It lands right around my hips when I wear it crossbody.

View attachment 5707381

View attachment 5707382

View attachment 5707406
Love this haul!! I ordered the mini puzzle and dice pocket too! How tall are you for reference?

It came in a large witch box.
View attachment 5707437

When I opened it, I was pretty surprised about that tiny dust bag thingy in it:
View attachment 5707436

Opened bag to find that:
View attachment 5707438

Haha, it had a veil… It is smaller than I thought, but superroomy and supercute!
I like it both hinged and unhinged! Color is beautiful, though orange (unusual color for me), but with neutral clothes totally doable. If Calcifer is too much, you can just twist the bag around, then it is just orange and plain. But Calcifer on this shape looks like you are carrying a tiny fire around. So so cute…! What do you think? Will make a modeling pic in the weekend, when I have time and I have more light!

View attachment 5707440
View attachment 5707439
The bag is fab, but can I just say I freaking LOVE the cat photo behind it. It's perfect with that bag, too.

Is it safe to say that most everyone who got shipping notifications got them for bags/RTW? Seems like to me that the SLG orders may not have shipped yet -- but hard to say if that's selective reporting or my own wishful thinking.
Same. Some of the pieces I ordered (Heen yellow puzzle bag, tan Calcifer hammock, and a few shirts) have been shipped but have yet to receive any update on the two card holders (SLGs) and pouch. This is giving me SA cancellation whiplash but I just have to persevere in being patient and hopeful.