Loewe x Howl's Moving Castle

I was able to go to the shop in Paris this morning, it was a bit busy but not as much as I was expecting ! I completely fell in love with the amazona 23 with Howl and Sophie ( in reality it’s really really beautiful ), I was previously hesitating because I didn’t know how big it would be and I like small bags. Turns out the size is really nice, just a tiny bit bigger than what I wear usually :smile: And honestly was a bit disappointed by the calcifer flamenco that they had, the dyed leather on calcifer was already damaged and scratched ! So I think I will return the one ordered through the Lisbon shop. I also asked about the notebooks, the SA told me it was only in Selfridges ! But I got a beautiful package with Howl and Sophie with the feathers and littles stickers like characters

I was able to go to the shop in Paris this morning, it was a bit busy but not as much as I was expecting ! I completely fell in love with the amazona 23 with Howl and Sophie ( in reality it’s really really beautiful ), I was previously hesitating because I didn’t know how big it would be and I like small bags. Turns out the size is really nice, just a tiny bit bigger than what I wear usually :smile: And honestly was a bit disappointed by the calcifer flamenco that they had, the dyed leather on calcifer was already damaged and scratched ! So I think I will return the one ordered through the Lisbon shop. I also asked about the notebooks, the SA told me it was only in Selfridges ! But I got a beautiful package with Howl and Sophie with the feathers and littles stickers like characters
oh no! I hope the Calcifer marquetry will be ok on the puzzle I ordered >.<

I didn’t have any problems at the pop up, but I do wish I’d asked about notebooks now. Oh well, it would just sit there not being used because it was “special.” :lol:

My photos are taken in artificial light on an ugly table in my rather unlovely flat so not that good for comparing colours. :P

Love the shopping bags. I was offered feathery Howl and Sophie as an option for the big one but I love the bedroom more. Something I find funny is that because there’s a charge for bags in Hong Kong (mainly aimed at reducing use of plastic bags) they ask if you’re ok paying HK$1 for each bag. Like I just spent over 30k here, I think I can manage $3 for the bags …
View attachment 5707366

I rather wish I’d asked for a Turnip Head tag too. I got the impression that packaging is limited *again* which makes no sense. Just make a bag and tag for each item??
View attachment 5707369

Sticker pack. I never got these for Spirited Away, although SA did have catalogues with a sheet of regular stickers in them.
View attachment 5707370

Beard bag! I definitely thought the blueberry puzzles were more of a light lilac so I’m happy the colour is darker.
View attachment 5707377

I think the inside of the wallet is blueberry. It looks a bit lighter to my eye but I can’t really tell in this light.
View attachment 5707379

The wallet really deserves a video because the way I catch the crystals sparkling as I walk around the room really makes it. This thing is living in a cabinet. :P Lighting is bad so it looks more black than blue here. Heen will live on the orange puzzle Loewe is currently hoarding.
View attachment 5707380

View attachment 5707367

View attachment 5707378
OMG, lovely haul! Everything looks so great!
And congrats everybody to their new pieces!
My Calcifer Nugget also arrived. Incredible, given that the order was only 1,5 days ago…! I made some pics.

It came in a large witch box.
E8FC3F4A-14E9-4118-A851-CFE6E97FA701.jpeg

When I opened it, I was pretty surprised about that tiny dust bag thingy in it:
A150D67F-370D-40E4-90BE-A0664CE47C87.jpeg

Opened bag to find that:
6E729B35-6D86-4C99-988C-B1FD5AB94CAF.jpeg

Haha, it had a veil… It is smaller than I thought, but superroomy and supercute!
I like it both hinged and unhinged! Color is beautiful, though orange (unusual color for me), but with neutral clothes totally doable. If Calcifer is too much, you can just twist the bag around, then it is just orange and plain. But Calcifer on this shape looks like you are carrying a tiny fire around. So so cute…! What do you think? Will make a modeling pic in the weekend, when I have time and I have more light!

3FE9A838-AC37-4B8C-BF49-195222B8A5D8.jpeg
FE405333-9A6A-4A5F-8729-251D27289CFD.jpeg

Attended the Rodeo Drive event last night and picked up a few small items. I did my main shopping at the online presale event already (cow bag shipped!!) so last night was relatively stress free for me — I mostly went just to see the collection in person, rewatch the movie, and meet up with other fans/forum members in person. The highlight was probably seeing everyone decked out in pieces from the last 2 Ghibli collabs, since I’ve never seen them in the wild! I could see how it could have been frustrating for people actually trying to do the bulk of their shopping at the store event, though, and the delay at the registers was annoying.

Picked up a few small items — heen cardholder, howl strap, and a candle. The candle scent is hard to describe but it vaguely smells like incense to me. Was sad there were no special sleeves/product boxes, and it looked like the store only had the witch of the waste shopping bags.

View attachment 5707395

View attachment 5707396

View attachment 5707397

View attachment 5707398

View attachment 5707399

View attachment 5707400

View attachment 5707401

View attachment 5707402

View attachment 5707403
Your puzzle looks amazing with the strap!

• Love
Reactions: h2omarine
Still nada for shipping. This is giving me anxiety :-s
I placed two separate orders for bags. And then when the dice became available ordered a brass calcifer and turnip head. Hoping now that my order doesn't get cancelled if there is a limit of 3 items.

Still nada for shipping. This is giving me anxiety :-s
I placed two separate orders for bags. And then when the dice became available ordered a brass calcifer and turnip head. Hoping now that my order doesn't get cancelled if there is a limit of 3 items.

Looking at my order history is giving me anxiety when I see that the Bo cardholder from last year is still "in preparation" with the new "in preparation" only inches above it :yucky:

1675370117428.png