Loewe x Howl's Moving Castle

Ordered a number of items in three different transactions. So far only got a shipment confirmation/ tracking number for one item (Heen yellow small puzzle bag) out of the three items within that specific order made. I kind of have anticipatory despair given that I got my ordered cancelled and refunded during the SA collection. The waiting game is madness (at least for me and I like SA more than HMC but I’m making up for last year’s clustercluck).

Reactions: Benihana
I ordered the Markl bag, heel howl bag, heen charm.

The bag shipped today from Spain(I’m in Texas). I was so nervous yesterday that I got one number wrong on my postal code, I was able to quickly fix that once DHL received the item(on their website).

Reactions: protein_
followed @Nausicaaa’s advice earlier and was lucky enough to place a reservation for the two bags I wanted from the collection in Madrid! But was browsing and there’s an eBay listing for the witch of the waste Amazona already??? Insane5D645945-9B4A-49B0-AD71-D91A2B0B1CDB.png

Reactions: Nausicaaa
No confirmation for me yet but no cancellations either. I had made the mistake of checking out as a guest. Thankfully I ended up being able to secure the items I wanted with a SA instead, but lesson learnt!

i think i have PTSD from last year when so many of the items i ordered were cancelled. still no confirmation (US-based, amazona and hammock). guess i have a long wait tomorrow and double the reckoning on the credit card. oy.

who'll join me in the freezing weather? :smile:

also still waiting for an update on the only thing I ordered that is the orange small puzzle (which is still in stock on the website lol)
I do have a bag from another brand getting delivered tomorrow which is helping to take my mind off -- but only a bit:frown: