Loewe x Howl's Moving Castle

Have you any thoughts on when/what you'll use the bags for?

If the Amazona 16 is able to fit your phone - or you often have pockets - then that's what I'd go for. More secure, it's such a cute size, and pairs nicely with a jacquard strap (if that's your thing).

The Markl Nugget is one of the most unique out of the whole collection and it'd be a dream to pair this with the bouquet charm. But the beard makes me nervous - I'd constantly be babying it when out and about and the larger size may be more prone to people knocking into it. I know some people have issues with the key fob as well...
I’m now interested in the bouquet charm since you mentioned it. But I don’t know if it’s actually worth it lol it’s not too realistic looking which I kinda wish it was.

not yet - i ordered the first day of the US restock, credit card charges didn't process until this weekend (movement!), but no updates on shipping yet. thinking cancellations are likely.
I also haven't received any notifications yet. I placed 2 orders the first day of the US restock (Friday 3/17 I believe) and then another one today. My credit card charges from the first 2 orders have processed but the one from today hasn't. Guess I'll be refreshing my email for shipping notifications for the next few days....

I definitely just got some sass from CS email lolll I emailed them to confirm my payment issue because I received new cancellation email from a different order for payment. They are tired of me hahaha

View attachment 5744731
It reminds me people writing "As per my last email". Very passive-aggressive answer indeed lol.
Do not contact her and Lorena again, ever :lol:.

Does anyone know if the magical sky fleece was ever restocked in the US in any of the smaller sizes? I don't need it but it was one of the very first pieces that caught my eye and reminds me of my favorite scene in the movie. It's only available in a size medium now, which I'm pretty sure will be too oversized for me, but I can't decide if I would rather have an oversized fleece or no fleece at all. I'm torn between ordering the medium just to have it in hand and see if I can make it work versus waiting a little longer to see if anyone returns a smaller size.

I did also just order the magical sky denim overshirt but am not super sure whether that sizing will work either...anyone, someone please just take my credit cards away from me.

Last edited:
Does anyone know if the magical sky fleece was ever restocked in the US in any of the smaller sizes? I don't need it but it was one of the very first pieces that caught my eye and reminds me of my favorite scene in the movie. It's only available in a size medium now, which I'm pretty sure will be too oversized for me, but I can't decide if I would rather have an oversized fleece or no fleece at all. I'm torn between ordering the medium just to have it in hand and see if I can make it work versus waiting a little longer to see if anyone returns a smaller size.
I did also just order the magical sky denim overshirt but am not super sure whether that sizing will work either...anyone, someone please just take my credit cards away from me.
Did you use the product measurements to figure out the size? You can find them if you click into the size modal and then on Product Measurements. I used that to find the exact size I needed for my magical sky silk shirt! The shoulder measurement was the most important one for me.

Reactions: potatoagogo
I’m now interested in the bouquet charm since you mentioned it. But I don’t know if it’s actually worth it lol it’s not too realistic looking which I kinda wish it was.
Was dubious about this charm at first, but then I didn't want to return it after seeing and handling the charm in person. It's rather large - about the size of my palm - so looks quite nice proportion-wise with the nugget. I know the flowers are a matter of personal taste, but I like that it reminds me of origami flowers. Visually, I like the texture(?) of the many layers of petals against the fringe-like suede beard.

If you're unsure and cannot get this at/close to retail price, then probs best save that money for another piece you'll get more joy out of. The nugget is a stunner in its own right without the need for more accessories :smile:

(Also, sorry for the confusion but I was referring to the Markl key fob charm that also features the suede beard.)

• Love
Reactions: blueblueberry
I’ve talked to CS before about orders that haven’t shipped and they said it looks good but then a few days later my orders got cancelled lol literally placed so many orders and only one actually shipped so far. Don’t know if they blocked my payments or something.
I am in the same boat. Pretty sure they blocked my payments. I thought it was a daily limit, but every other retailer online kept accepting the card. Lol. I am over LOEWE's weird order limit BS at this point. Let them cancel the orders. I'll just enjoy my luna bag and keep the stuff from Mytheresa in the worst-case scenario.

I wanted a simple black card holder from LOEWE, and they kept blocking that order too. It was the same day I splurged on HMC which may be why but it is still annoying. I hope everything ships for us! At least my small calcifer puzzle bag comes on Friday.

Has everyone’s restock orders shipped? I’ve gotten one notification of shipment for the nylon shopper but that’s it, all the RTW (two tees and a hoodie) have no movement whatsoever… wonder if I’m in line for some cancellation updates too…
I’ve had no movement whatsoever. I thought no news was good news. Now that I’m hearing about everyone’s cancellations, I’m starting to really worry.
Scared Kermit The Frog GIF

• Sad
Reactions: ch6236
I am in the same boat. Pretty sure they blocked my payments. I thought it was a daily limit, but every other retailer online kept accepting the card. Lol. I am over LOEWE's weird order limit BS at this point. Let them cancel the orders. I'll just enjoy my luna bag and keep the stuff from Mytheresa in the worst-case scenario.

I wanted a simple black card holder from LOEWE, and they kept blocking that order too. It was the same day I splurged on HMC which may be why but it is still annoying. I hope everything ships for us! At least my small calcifer puzzle bag comes on Friday.
Did your cancellations also state "unable to confirm your payment information"?

I mean, I'm not exactly against the order limit at launch - gives more people a fair chance to score something from the collection and less for the scalpers (or at least, more of a barrier/hindrance for them). But they should've just let go of it for the restock, especially with the leftover stock on the site STILL. Come on, Loewe, I know you're loaded but you seriously turning down money?

I mean, I'm not exactly against the order limit at launch - gives more people a fair chance to score something from the collection and less for the scalpers (or at least, more of a barrier/hindrance for them). But they should've just let go of it for the restock, especially with the leftover stock on the site STILL. Come on, Loewe, I know you're loaded but you seriously turning down money?
Agreed. I understand limited to the original release but the restock ... when I only placed two orders? So stupid.

I've had orders cancel right away and say "not accepted" via email and then sometimes that email comes like ~5 to 15 minutes later. But most recently it literally flags my AMEX in the credit card form and shakes the boxes... text turns red and it says "payment" something something "not accepted" contact your bank. I wrote in and told them I know my bank is approving it but they are declining it. They said try a different card. My cards all were declined prior to completing checkout again but the cards showed it charged anyway. Ones I never even use. I know my banks are approving it so I need to check again to make sure it's still blocked or just not a time-limited thing.'

I might try to place the order for the cardholder .. again ... and I'll check back to let you know what happens after that.

• Sad
Reactions: diavla

That’s exactly what my payment issue says!!!! And it’s so not fair because my orders were cancelled for no stock so it shouldn’t count as my limit

Did you use the product measurements to figure out the size? You can find them if you click into the size modal and then on Product Measurements. I used that to find the exact size I needed for my magical sky silk shirt! The shoulder measurement was the most important one for me.
Even using the product measurements I was a bit dubious since the fleece looked so loose on the models and someone here who posted a mod pic. In the end I guess it doesn't matter though since the website glitched and wouldn't let me check out when I attempted to order the fleece :lol:

1679344429959.png

Was dubious about this charm at first, but then I didn't want to return it after seeing and handling the charm in person. It's rather large - about the size of my palm - so looks quite nice proportion-wise with the nugget. I know the flowers are a matter of personal taste, but I like that it reminds me of origami flowers. Visually, I like the texture(?) of the many layers of petals against the fringe-like suede beard.

If you're unsure and cannot get this at/close to retail price, then probs best save that money for another piece you'll get more joy out of. The nugget is a stunner in its own right without the need for more accessories :smile:

(Also, sorry for the confusion but I was referring to the Markl key fob charm that also features the suede beard.)
Can I see your bouquet charm paired with markl nugget bag?