Loewe x Howl's Moving Castle

Me personally the Nugget (as I did) because Amazona 16 is tiny and not functional for me.
Minimum size for me to be useful is the small puzzle. The Nugget has much more space and is way easier to access. However the color is more difficult to match.
Yes I’m worried about how often I can match with my outfits but I can fit a lot of daily essentials like sunglasses case in there

Have you any thoughts on when/what you'll use the bags for?

If the Amazona 16 is able to fit your phone - or you often have pockets - then that's what I'd go for. More secure, it's such a cute size, and pairs nicely with a jacquard strap (if that's your thing).

The Markl Nugget is one of the most unique out of the whole collection and it'd be a dream to pair this with the bouquet charm. But the beard makes me nervous - I'd constantly be babying it when out and about and the larger size may be more prone to people knocking into it. I know some people have issues with the key fob as well...
Key fob for amazona? I thought it’s for decoration only

Has everyone’s restock orders shipped? I’ve gotten one notification of shipment for the nylon shopper but that’s it, all the RTW (two tees and a hoodie) have no movement whatsoever… wonder if I’m in line for some cancellation updates too…

Has everyone’s restock orders shipped? I’ve gotten one notification of shipment for the nylon shopper but that’s it, all the RTW (two tees and a hoodie) have no movement whatsoever… wonder if I’m in line for some cancellation updates too…
I also just emailed CS today regarding that and they said that todays a holiday so there's been some delays, but in the same email they confirmed that my order is fine and good to go

I also just emailed CS today regarding that and they said that todays a holiday so there's been some delays, but in the same email they confirmed that my order is fine and good to go
I’ve talked to CS before about orders that haven’t shipped and they said it looks good but then a few days later my orders got cancelled lol literally placed so many orders and only one actually shipped so far. Don’t know if they blocked my payments or something.

• Sad
Reactions: diavla and ch6236
If you’re aiming to make the flower part of Calcifer’s flames then yeah it isn’t very evocative of that, but it makes for quite a pretty base for the charm otherwise !
I have no idea how the charm ended in my order so I wasn't aiming for anything :lol: But maybe it was a happy accident
2/3 items shipped so I'm a bit worried they will cancel the third one...

not yet - i ordered the first day of the US restock, credit card charges didn't process until this weekend (movement!), but no updates on shipping yet. thinking cancellations are likely.