Loewe Senda Bag: Comments?

1. Just wondering what you all think about the Loewe Senda bag. It's not a huge brand that is massively marketed. What do you think? Does anyone owns a Loewe bag? What is the quality like? Thanks

Picts from she.com

030724b.jpg p04050511_03.jpg
  2. Paging Kojiko :biggrin: Shes probably our resident Loewe expert.

3. hmmm still nothing? just a simple answer, do you like it, hate it, or don't care much for it? :worried:

4. I like it!

5. Thank you!:amuse:

6. Your welcome. I like bags with clean classic looks that stay in style for awhile. I love the red.

7. I bought one a few months back. Red ,with cowhide texture. Not as bright as the pic u posted. If u r interested, I can send u a pic of mine :smile: I love its sleek shape. But the zip is giving me a bit of problem when i try to access things in the bag! Got my hand srcatched a bit. So now I'll make an effort to open the bag wider b4 i put my hand in :smile: Also, if you want to sling it over your shoulders comfortably, you need to make sure the handles are at the longest position. With the other 2 lengths, I could only hold the bag in my hand or clutch it in my arms (hope u understand what i mean). Nevertheless, I still adore its classic design!! Hope u've got yourself one since u posted this message :smile:

8. #8 Dec 21, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 24, 2016
    x buying/selling not allowed

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice