Loewe Repair Service

Eunoia

Nov 8, 2013
Hi guys!
does anyone know if Loewe repairs bags which are purchased via retailers (like net a porter etc) and not from them directly?
I purchased a preloved Loewe bag und there is a problem with the strap which needs to be fixed (cracked glazing, torn stitches).

(sorry for my English)

hi guys, my family member had recently bought a brand new puzzle bag from the store for me but it was not in my country of residence and unfortunately, they sold her the bag with no box or paper bag. They just handed her the dust bag after purchase. The brand new bag also came with defects and there are 2 major creases in the bag. Does anyone know if exchanges cover overseas purchases? Thank you!

hi guys, my family member had recently bought a brand new puzzle bag from the store for me but it was not in my country of residence and unfortunately, they sold her the bag with no box or paper bag. They just handed her the dust bag after purchase. The brand new bag also came with defects and there are 2 major creases in the bag. Does anyone know if exchanges cover overseas purchases? Thank you!
I would contact Loewe customer/client service online or over the phone to ask about options. I did a google and found email and phone numbers for EU and HK. Not sure where you are though. Typically proof of purchase like a receipt is required for an exchange.

Reactions: feelingwhitney
If you don’t live in a city with a Loewe boutique and need a repair, Loewe customer service will ask you to mail the bag to the nearest boutique. A bit of advice—- Send UPS not USPS. I sent via USPS requiring Signature and it got lost. I mean it was signed for so technically it wasn’t lost but the Loewe boutique didn’t receive it. It was somewhere in Vegas in the Wynn hotel for a few weeks. It was found (thank God) but was quite a scare!

Reactions: Rhuaidh
Hi everyone!

I’m new to thus platform.
I have a vintage Loewe (very vintage) shoulder bag that I left at a boutique for relining. It’s been a week and never heard back from the after-sale team(from Spain). I’m not sure if they will even agree to do this type of repair like LV. How long did it take for you to hear from them? And how was the experience?

Im in Toronto and my red Amazona handle seam glaze has worn off and the red handle is getting dark with use. Can this be fixed in Toronto as wary about shipping to Spain, would be nice to replace handle but not at risk of being lost or gone long time. I tried cleaning myself but still dark, glazing I wont try to do myself. thank you.P