LOEWE Puzzle bag -quality issue

Hello, they offered $100 if I wanted to keep the bag. A replacement was not available. I really feel like they made very little effort in order to address the fact that they sent a bag that was not new.
I know this happened a while ago. I'm late to this thread. Did you end up returning the bag because $100 won't help repair it?

I started shopping more from Mr. Porter recently, because despite higher prices due to duties on top of a USD price, they had a great selection and some really desirable sale items. Their customer service has been amazing so far, but I can imagine stuff like this happening eventually. I have had several problems with ssense, which I have bought from the most. I still love ssense, but I have gotten some damaged items, and worse, even a T-shirt with pit stains on it! It was very stressful because I'm always afraid they would blame me, although it is their fault for not checking the returns properly. Thankfully they have resolved all of those cases, but it should never have happened, and I should not have been troubled with scratches and pit stains on items that should not have such wear. The pit-stained T-shirt clearly had the ssense tag detached, but then reattached with a knot. And the returns people missed that too.

Whenever ssense offers a partial refund for me should I keep the flawed item, the partial refund is abysmally little. It is never enough the repair the item. I accepted them initially because I hate online returns, but now i just return the item and hope the item makes it safely back to them.

I think it varies as well - got mine in Dec 2017, no major issues just that the glaze started to wear off a year ago (not that much). The bag is still holding its shape and everything until today :smile: Personally, I find Loewe’s quality to be far better than a lot of other high-end brands (besides H :P)

I just purchased a preloved Loewe puzzle in medium from Poshmark and when I was inspecting it I see that part of interior lining has come detached and there is a gap between the lining and the interior of the bag. I saw another user had the same issue. Does anyone know if Loewe will cover this repair? Also, I had an old Loewe backpack and the leather was the softest I had ever felt, this new puzzle is soft, but not "AS" soft as the older backpack. I wonder if their quality has changed now that LV owns them.

I just purchased a preloved Loewe puzzle in medium from Poshmark and when I was inspecting it I see that part of interior lining has come detached and there is a gap between the lining and the interior of the bag. I saw another user had the same issue. Does anyone know if Loewe will cover this repair? Also, I had an old Loewe backpack and the leather was the softest I had ever felt, this new puzzle is soft, but not "AS" soft as the older backpack. I wonder if their quality has changed now that LV owns them.
How old is the bag? I would probably reach out to Loewe to ask. Mine has been used frequently, and this has not happened.

How old is the bag? I would probably reach out to Loewe to ask. Mine has been used frequently, and this has not happened.
I'm not sure how old it is, I bought it pre-loved. It was authenticated though. I contacted Loewe, and they require proof of purchase from one of their retailers. Which obviously I don't have since I bought it used. I got a really great deal on the bag, so I just live with it... I actually totally forgot about the problem until I just received this response. Lol... I do love the bag so much though, it is so easy and carefree.

I'm not sure how old it is, I bought it pre-loved. It was authenticated though. I contacted Loewe, and they require proof of purchase from one of their retailers. Which obviously I don't have since I bought it used. I got a really great deal on the bag, so I just live with it... I actually totally forgot about the problem until I just received this response. Lol... I do love the bag so much though, it is so easy and carefree.
Agreed! Good to hear that you have made peace with it!