Loewe puzzle bag!!! anyone have it or liking it?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. 40% off dresses, jumpsuits and sandals at Nordstrom. Sale ends Thursday at 9am EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I think this bag is my current obsession!
    but the price is pretty high to me. I buy Chanel and Celine and some other designer bags for price more than this but those brands hold their value really well

what do you think about this puzzle bag? is the price worth it?

anyone have this beautiful bag? please post yours and I love to see the modeling pics :smile:
    also would be great if you can state the model, size and price where you bought it

meanwhile I'm posting some photos I found online ImageUploadedByPurseForum1460318187.550824.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1460318205.273009.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1460318215.566285.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1460318228.001324.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1460318236.470649.jpg

bellebellebelle19 likes this.
  2. I like it. If I don't have as many Bal Cities as I have, I'd get it. I find the style kind of similar, although different vibe.
    Loewe is a great brand and offer great quality. If you like it enough, it's a nice bag to get. ;)

bellebellebelle19 and Crocodile like this.
  3. OMG I want this bag too, but...
    I think I just need to see it IRL.

4. I own this bag and I love it for it's versatility. It is comfortable to wear and the craftsmanship is beautiful! I have the small size I I bought it in Paris for $1600 euro last year.

5. Absolutely love this bag! :loveeyes:

6. it's unique, when i first saw it, it almost looks like an updated version of the givenchy pandora

7. I love this design, the way it looks, the multiple carry options. I was all set to add it to my wish list, but when I saw it in person, I was disappointed because the opening seems really small. I knew it would be a problem for me and I'd be scratching my hand on the zipper all the time, so I regretfully put it down and walked away. :sad:

8. I love the blue one!

9. I got the small Puzzle bag last month - I love it!
    Of course I want the tan medium now too - why do I need 2 of everything!?

Attached Files:

10. I got the tan puzzle bag today! Went with the medium size. As someone else stated, if you ever loved balenciaga, this will give you that same vibe but still a bit different. The leather is gorgeous, the colors are vibrant.

11. I love it, I want it. It's a question of time as I buy mostly second hand and enjoy the chace :biggrin:

12. You may be on to something here :smile: This bag is catching my eye more and more...

13. I now used mine for a week straight, and I'm still in love with it! When used cross body I feel it's more of a left-side-bag because of the back zipper and the small dying on the back. Does anyone else think that?

14. Does anyone have more than one puzzle bag?
    As I mentioned in an earlier post, I have pink and would like another. Is that crazy?
    It's so unique, one is probably enough, but I really like using this bag and pink doesn't work with everything. I'm still trying to justify a second one.

15. I have a black and a burgundy puzzle.