Loehmanns insider Points

1. Loehmanns insider points start today! I just bought my daughter a pair of Christian Dior Ski 6 Sunglasses in Pink for $40!!
    Her birthday is on Saturday and she is gonna flip! Lots of new merchandise, check it out!!

Selena

2. nooo! i must get myself to loehmanns SOON!

3. Go quickly!! Such deals! I just gave them to my daughter....I couldnt wait! LOL She is still freaking out!
    Selena

4. is there a loehmanns in LA?
    will somebody be kind enough to pm me?
    thanksss ^^

5. Check out Loehmanns.com and do a store directory search.

Good luck
    Selena

6. thanks dear..

7. Your welcome.....

8. :huh:

9. There is a great one by the Beverly Center. I haven't had the chance to check it out, but I have heard great things.

10. Wait what? Where is this? I want shades! AH!

11. I don't really like the lohman's - its always messy, dirty and the items are messed up. :sad:

12. My loehmanns is kept very clean and nice! I will make sure i get there this week!

13. I LOVE Lohemans!! I store my coupons and forget when to use them!! Thanks for the reminder!!

14. I havent been here in a while , i wonder if the one near me is still open i

15. I love Loehman's! I got myself a new black dress and skirt for work a couple days ago =)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice