Loehmann's in Denver

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I know there is at least one other person from Colorado here so thought I'd post... Loehmann's in Denver had the following as of 5:00 Frdiay evening (I've been away since then and unable to post):

4 Citta Scuolas - $114
    1 Citta Portatelefons - $54
    1 Arancia Ciao Ciao - $104

A scuola and a Bracialetto came home with me.....

I sure which I'd know that Loehmann's carried toki 2 or 3 months ago when maybe I could have found Foresta or Playground....

2. DreamsOfToki, What print of scuola & bracielleto did you get. Post some pics pls.

ohh. my friend wants an Arancia Ciao Ciao..but with shipping & paypal fee..I dunno if she still wants it.

4. you know.. i keep Thinking that loehmanns just got in the tokis, cause when i went one day they lady said they just got them in recenlty and another lady buying a citta rosa trenino said she was there a few days ago and they had none of that.

so perhaps you didnt miss out on too much! or any at all