Loeffler Randall Shoes

daisy999

O.G.
Dec 30, 2007
I have been a fan of her shoes, but I feel the quality has gone downhill. Her shoes used to be made in Italy and then she moved production to Brazil. At first, I couldn't tell the difference, but the last couple of years, I definitely can...perhaps she changed factories? I find her newer flats tend to be much more flimsy than their older counterparts, and the workmanship can be a little sloppy (e.g. visible glue residue, sloppy stitching, lower quality leather/suede, etc). For the record, I should mention that her older shoes weren't perfect either, but at least they felt/seemed really solidly made and seemed to be crafted from better materials.

Short answer to your question, I wouldn't buy now unless they were on sale. Her shoes tend to have a tapered toe (either almond or pointy) and thus tend to run a bit small/narrow. You probably will want to size up, especially if you have wide feet - definitely read reviews as some shoes run MUCH smaller than others.

mranda

O.G.
Apr 27, 2011
I have the Matilde boots. I've worn them for 3 years and had them resoled twice. They are the most comfortable boots EVER. I love them!