Loeffler Randall Riley OTK boots SIZING QUESTION!!

orinoco

Old school tPFer
O.G.
Jan 31, 2006
Montreal, Quebec.
I think i'm finally going to bite the bullet on one of these babies... :woot: but i'm a bit hesitant because i'm unsure about the sizing. I've heard that the Matildes are TTS but really skinny around the calves and these are more generous, but how much more generous? I'm usually a 9/9.5, 9.5 for Fryes, 9 for Steve Madden, and 40 for Rag & Bone and i've got thick calves :shame:. I'm wondering whether i should get them in 9.5 or 10? :thinking: thoughts?

LOEF-WZ155_V1.jpg

twigski

O.G.
Sep 20, 2006
Just responded to your PM :smile: I wanted to add that these look just like the Matildes on the foot area. I found that unless you have a wide foot if you size up in the Matildes the heel area slips when walking since these are a flat boot. Also sizing up I didn't see a difference in the calves. HTH

orinoco

Old school tPFer
O.G.
Jan 31, 2006
Montreal, Quebec.
got ur reply twigski thanks so much :biggrin: it was very much appreciated!
i do have a wide foot so at least i don't have to worry about the heel slippage part... hopefully everyone's right about the calves being more generous, that's the part i'm most iffy about, but since u mention there wasn't much of a difference in calf width/size then i should be safe.... :thinking: