Loeffler Randall Quality?

Jesssh

Jan 20, 2012
Hi everyone!

Those of you that have seen the recent loeffler randall bags: how do you feel about the quality, specifically the leather?

I am currently obsessed with this nude/natural leather bag:

image.jpg

Most of the other lr bag reviews on the nordstrom site are good. I would like to know what tpfers think.

I'm thinking about getting this at full price....:-s

I love the light camel color in this pic. Is it more pink IRL like the mini ryder pic? Will it become dark? What if I spray it with apple garde? Does the natural leather look stiff or plastic-y IRL?

Does the hardware hold up?

Thanks for any comments!

Just talked to an LR rep, and (IIRC) she said the mini agenda (pictured above) was vachetta leather and mini rider was napa leather and napa leather was softer than vachetta (if I recall correctly). Both are natural and would darken. I think she said the agenda vachetta was pinker than the mini rider, although it looks the opposite in the pics. She did say the agenda was lighter.

I guess I'll have to see what they have at nordstrom locally in terms of leather samples. I know they don't have this bag locally, but maybe I can see some other bags.

I have a black Junior Work Tote and I love it. The quality is really nice, better in person than in pictures and I ordered it sight unseen.

I am considering this same little bag as well - probably in black though.

I have a black Junior Work Tote and I love it. The quality is really nice, better in person than in pictures and I ordered it sight unseen.

I am considering this same little bag as well - probably in black though.

I have a black mini Ryder & I'd definitely buy it again. The leather is soft, supple & squishy. Seems very well made.

Thank you for your comments!

I saw a few LR bags at Nordstrom yesterday - not the mini agenda. I think the brand will be fine for me but I'm not sure if I want to pay full price. I did not get to see the leather color or the hardware color. The natural python embossed leather on the tote I saw was the perfect color. I don't know if the mini agenda will be that color, and I don't know if I will like the vachetta leather since I only saw embossed, metallic and saffiano leather from LR.