Lodge PM black or Baggy PM?

1. which one is better? and can someone please show me the inside of it.. :yes:
    tia..:love:

2. I love both but I think Lodge is better since it´s a bit more stuctured.

3. i love lodge PM, for baggy--the GM model is cuter!! :smile:

4. Baggy PM!!! Baggy PM!!! (the denim one, right?)
    So glamorous, and pretty, and feminine, and luxurious, gorgeous... it hs the right size for the evening... and the busload of a everyday's purse...:queen:
    Listen to me!;)
    Stephanie.:heart:

5. baggy pm!

6. Lodge PM black....I have one and love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. Baggy PM :love:

8. Lodge PM!!

9. I love my Lodge, it's much more of a classic LV; the baggy is fun and hip. I want baggy too! Whatever is your style is what ya need to get!

10. Lodge Pm! Here are some pics: (1) inside (2) inside pocket (3) inside of outside pocket

LVlodge.inside.jpg
    LVlodge.madeinFrance.JPG
    LVlodge.openpocket.jpg

11. baggy! :love:

12. Love the lodge, especially in black!

13. I just saw someone with the Lodge PM today and she looked absolutely stunning with it...so I'd say Lodge PM

14. i have them both. they fit the same amount of stuff inside. The only difference is that the lodge is more structured than the baggy. Also the baggy's extra pockets are a little bigger and the outside zipper compartment is good for easy access to like a cell phone

15. hey thanks for the pics :yes: ... still having a hard time on deciding which im going to get though....:Push: :shrugs:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice