Lockme II in Rose Gold questions

chicsylvie

Feb 6, 2015
I'm looking to replace a missing Mulberry bag and thanks to PF, have now been exposed to the LockMe II BB. The price is definitely much more than I was willing to pay, and because it's this season, I'm not expecting it to turn up on any consignment sites any time soon. How durable is this bag? Is this something I could wear for years or will it thread, rip, stain easily, etc.? This would be the bag I use day-in, day-out.

Attachments

Pursebella

Dec 24, 2016
Italy
I'm looking to replace a missing Mulberry bag and thanks to PF, have now been exposed to the LockMe II BB. The price is definitely much more than I was willing to pay, and because it's this season, I'm not expecting it to turn up on any consignment sites any time soon. How durable is this bag? Is this something I could wear for years or will it thread, rip, stain easily, etc.? This would be the bag I use day-in, day-out.
I have the LockMe ii eyelet, the bigger one in grey and it is an great bag. The leather is very durable I use it almost every day and it holds up very well..but mine is darker so I am not sure about the rose color I think it might be easier to stain. For me the bb size would be too small to use daily but it depends on your needs. Maybe you should consider the plain version which here in Italy is considerably less pricey than the eyelet version but still a great bag!!