lockit vs alma vs papillon 30

• mono lockit

• mono alma

• mono papillon 30

Results are only viewable after voting.

winkwinx

O.G.
Sep 10, 2007
i want a monogram purse for christmas. my 1st one and only LV-a papillon 30 got stolen so im thinking of replacing it. m leaning towards lockit but my 1st lv love is still the papillon. alma looks sophisticated and bigger than lockit. but im looking for a purse i can use day or night. thanks!

My counsel is: go for the papillon; I thought on it, these are my conclusions:

1. this was your choice of 1st and unique bag
2. it has also a pochette included
3. it can be worn on the shoulder or on the arm: it is sporty but also chic: very feminine
4. alma looks too classic
5. I don't see lockit as a first bag

:heart:Steph.

I chose the Papillon 30 too. It is your first love and you should definitely get another one.
I really like the alma and lockit, but I think I prefer them in the epi style.

You need a different bag, because if you get Papillon again, it will always remind you of your loss & things you could have done with that money. However, if you get a new bag & fall in love with it, you may often wonder (in the positive way) wether or not you would have gotten it, if your Pap. hasn't been stolen. U see where I am going w/ this?...BTW, I voted for Alma.

LOCKIT all the way. One of my favorite shape bags!! I'd get one myself if I didn't already have 2 similar hand held bags (2 speedy's and a popincourt.) I personally don't care for the alma and the Papillon is alright, but I actually prefer it in damier or vernis.

Lockit, lockit lockit!!!!

p11268475_ph_hero.jpg