Lockit Vertical

louislover260

Jan 16, 2008
I know I just posted a poll yesterday about my next bag.... but that may have changed.

Does anyone here have the Lockit Vertical? Clearly it's been discontinued here in the US. So I would be buying preowned (which I prefer) What would be a good price for one? What years were these in production?

Also, does anyone have any modeling pics? Or pics of what it can hold?

What are some pros/cons to the bag?

I've tried searching on here, but there isn't a wealth of information on these bags, not even in the clubhouse!

They currently have an Epi in Black for $1050.
screenshot20101106at100.png

I love the mono and want one myself. There are some great ones on Bonanza right now for about $700, which I think is a fair price. I bet you could offer them something lower and they would take it.

I tried the lockit vertical which comes in mono only (i think)....I liked it because its different but im short so the length didn't work to my advantage.....husband said it reminds him of the armored bank carriers bags....I think its classic looking but has a stylish edge to it due to the length...fun bag if I could rock it I would...one thing I did notice was that it would kinda flop down/over if you dont fill it...