Lockit in Epi Leather --> RED OR CASSIS?

jinji

O.G.
Jan 21, 2009
Hi, your opinions please --

I am almost decided on getting the Lockit in Epi but am not sure which color is better -- red, or cassis?

Black is the safest but honestly, I am inclined to go for the red since it's more more neutral than the cassis and may be easier to match in terms of wardrobe. Red also makes a statement. But I also like purple so now I am a bit undecided...help! Which do you think looks better in the lockit epi between the red and cassis? ;):heart:

BagLuver

O.G.
Feb 4, 2006
GA
Red is my favorite, and red epi is just stunning! It is the perfect red and goes with almost everthing.

Kitsunegrl

Fill the Giant Pig!
O.G.
Nov 7, 2006
Cajun Country
Red would be beautiful. It really can be a neutral accent when you think of how well red goes with black, white, grey, camel, yellow, blue.........:smile:

sweetlove

O.G.
Mar 9, 2006
Well I've said it before and I'll say it again; I'm a sucker for red epi, so I'd recommend that. However, I love the look of cassis, so if I were in your shoes I'm not sure what I'd pick either. Red Epi gives off a very powerful vibe and it is gorgeous (I've never seen the epi lockit in real-life, but I can imagine it's stunning), however I'm worried about you might getting tired of it eventually. I love my red epi pieces, but sometimes it can just get "too much" KWIM?

Good luck deciding and I hope you post pics when you get it :tup: