Lockit in Epi Leather --> RED OR CASSIS?

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi, your opinions please --

I am almost decided on getting the Lockit in Epi but am not sure which color is better -- red, or cassis?

Black is the safest but honestly, I am inclined to go for the red since it's more more neutral than the cassis and may be easier to match in terms of wardrobe. Red also makes a statement. But I also like purple so now I am a bit undecided...help! Which do you think looks better in the lockit epi between the red and cassis? ;):heart:

2. I feel like red might be a more lasting colour, but as you said, a sharper colour than black !

3. Red is my favorite, and red epi is just stunning! It is the perfect red and goes with almost everthing.

4. Red would be beautiful. It really can be a neutral accent when you think of how well red goes with black, white, grey, camel, yellow, blue.........:smile:

5. i say red! i just love red epi!

6. I love red but I have to vote for CASSIS here, it's more subtle and classy.

7. RED !!!!!!!!! :yahoo:

8. Red :tup:

9. RED, love the epi lockit!!

10. i'm going to have to say cassis!

11. RED!!! I love red bags, its a great way to get a pop of color. And the red epi is just so beautiful!!

12. I have a Red EPI Alma, and its great for going with most things, so l say Red now, and cassis later....x

13. RED FOR SURE. o

14. It has to be cassis! It's such a fabulous color!

15. Well I've said it before and I'll say it again; I'm a sucker for red epi, so I'd recommend that. However, I love the look of cassis, so if I were in your shoes I'm not sure what I'd pick either. Red Epi gives off a very powerful vibe and it is gorgeous (I've never seen the epi lockit in real-life, but I can imagine it's stunning), however I'm worried about you might getting tired of it eventually. I love my red epi pieces, but sometimes it can just get "too much" KWIM?

Good luck deciding and I hope you post pics when you get it :tup: