Lockit Horizontal...

1. Hey everyone...I noticed on a thread someone mentioned that they were going to get a HL but, read that I was tanning mine so decided against it. Just wanted to let everyone know that I am a bit anal when it comes to high end stuff and I do baby it. Tanning the bottom of my HL in the window for one month is just me...the average person would not do that..I spent over 1K so I am just super cautious...also I carry my groom wallet in its dust cover in my handbag..I know I know I am anal and extreme..so do not let me deter you from getting the HL and think that you have to baby it..it is just me and I will be the first to admit I am anal when it comes to these things and it costs me lots of $$$$...the average jack/jill would be kicking around the same bag sans problems with no worries but, I am a tad fussy..even my red vernis cles is currently in my bag in a dust cover...just do not want to discourage anyone from a great bag when I myself am a tad bit over the top when it comes to my vuitton...just extra cautious because I am on a limited budget and want everything to look brand new forever...cheers

BTW....I super love my HL that is why I am soo cautious...it is my nicest bag LV ever...my speddy 30 gets used abused and kicked around and I love that bag as well...just love my HL more....

2. LOL I don't blame you for being cautious!

3. Yep. I will do that too when I receive my Perle agenda. I did it with my Indigo agenda, and now am comfortable, so it's out of it's dust cover now. These are major investment pieces.... so, it's okay...

4. thank you I am not alohne...I thought maybe I was a tad bit odd...it is just soo much money so I am cautious with my LV...I am such a baby I know!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice