Lockit Horizontal Owners...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. What is the strap drop length on this bag and are the rolled handles comfortable to wear? I'm unable to see/try it on IRL where I live.

TIA!

2. This bag was made to be carried on the shoulder. I love it because it's like a big alma, only softer, and the drop can vary between 7-9 inches, depending on whether you totally zip the bag (full) or leave it semi-open (like i do). You will LOVE it......!!!!!!

3. Travelbliss - thanks for responding. It's always difficult to gauge a bag when you can't see it IRL....so any shared opinions are a big help.

4. I love this bag, and it's super comfy to wear! My only prob is that one of the handles always slips off my shoulder when I wear it! :sad:
    Frustrating, but the fabulousness of this bag is worth the small annoyance! :P

5. My sister recently bought one and she loves it! The rolled handles are very supple, even new, so it isn't uncomfortable (I've taken it around the house a time or two ;)).