Lockit horizontal mono

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Hi can anyone one help me? Really liking the Lockit Horizontal but it seems quite big...I am 5' 3" so a little worried that it may look too big. Having said this i carry lots of stuff. Does anyone have one of these beauties and can offer any words of advice... or even better some pictures? :yahoo:

2. I am 5'5" and tried on the big horizontal -- loved it. It didn't seem too big at all. I am a big bag lover though.

3. I don't have one but I don't think you're too short. Can you try it out at the boutique? That's the best way I reckon.:yes:

4. I like the look of the vertical one..the horizontal one is quite large.

5. I tried the horizontal one at the store and didn't think it looked right on me proportion-wise (I am 5'8"). I think it's one of those bags that you'll have to try on and get a feel for yourself.

6. My Mom was in love with this bag, but when she saw it in person thought it was way too big. She's 5'4".

7. I'm a fan of big bags.Infact i think the horizontal one looks better than the vertical, it looks sharper. Hmm...i suggest u go to the boutique to try it out and see how it looks on you.

8. same here, i love the horizontal lockit over the others, and it looks really nice. i am 5'5 and tried the bag, it looked great, not overly big at all.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice