Lockit Horizontal.......Is this really a Shoulder Bag?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I love the look of the LH. And it seems like it's really easy to get into. I've done a search to see if I could find any modeling pics, but the only pics I've seen show the handles down. How comfortable is this on your shoulder? Does it even FIT on your shoulder? Easily? I have a Saleya PM and it BARELY fits on my shoulder. Bag Fetish, I've seen pics of your LH - gorgeous! And I can't believe you fit a laptop in there!!! The shoulder thing could be a deal breaker............ Sorry in advance if this has been covered, but I've been scouring this forum all night! :smile:

2. Thanks, Sophia618!!!!!!!!! Duh, I didn't think to look there, I looked through all the pages of Your LV in Action! It was great reading!! I'm on my way to the Lockit CLub...............

3. pretty ~

4. Thanks, I looked through all the pics there. I noticed one of LV Pug's LH next to a Speedy........ I think it was a Speedy 30?? If so, that LH is HUUUUGE!!!:wtf: Wow, I didn't think it was THAT big!!! I thought my BH was huge :smile:

Are the straps on the Suhali Lockit a different length than the LH? Or maybe the Suhali isn't the same size as the LH? Maybe it's the same as the regular Lockit? <confused>:shrugs:

5. The LH can be put onto your shoulder. A girl in my lecture has one and it's gorgeous! Hope you post pics once you get it :nuts:

6. It does look like a huge bag, but I think that it just depends on what you like, or what your going to use it for. I love it!