*lockit* finally on Elux...

1. anybody getting it?!:graucho: :heart:

2. I saw them in the store yesterday and wasn't impressed.:sad: Maybe it will grow on me eventually.:yes:

3. I need to look at it in the store. I don't need it right away.

4. I am now curious to see it in person....it's kinda not a style I would go for, but I think I like how it opens, don't like the vachetta bottom, but I think I have permanently talked myself out of an Alma so this may be a nice alternative....need to see it in person......I'm gonna be by King of Prussia for work next week so I'll check it out and maybe purchase my vernis agenda I want!

5. I would except for the vachetta bottom. :Push: I'd be too paranoid I'd get it dirty! :lol:

6. I saw them in Holts a few weekends ago, I dont mind the pm but then again didnt have a *hands on* so still hard to tell.

I think it might be a nice alternative to the mono alma.

7. I like the shape more than that of the Alma but I am a little worried about the vachetta bottom. Does anyone know if it has metal feet at least?

8. No metal feet on it.:sad:

9. I think that I will . I like the monogram Lockit vertical. But the I REALLY love the Suhali ones.

10. While I'm not happy about the vachetta bottom, it's a stunner of a bag in the smaller size, and the price seems--gasp--reasonable for LV.

11. Am I the only one that thinks this bag is a little boring? It just reminds me of something my grandmom would carry, and this is from someone that is permanently attached at the hip to her mono speedy!

12. i saw them at the store last week. they were ok..... :yes: very very light weight though! ;)

13. they seem like a fused alma + batignolles bag..

14. I'm not really a fan.. it's probably another bag that I will never own !

15. This shape seems to be big for LV right now - suhali and nomad lines have similar styles! All are gorgeous :tender:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice