Locking a Palm Springs PM

Jul 28, 2016
I have my eye on the Palm Springs PM for an upcoming trip to Disney but have concerns about someone zipping it open in the crowds. Does anyone know if the holes in the metal zipper pulls are large enough to put the Speedy padlock on to lock them together for security? And has anyone done this? Do you think it would damage the zippers somehow? Thanks so much!

Disney probably is the safest crowded place can be (in US at least)! Someone pays $150 a ticket to get in is not going to pickpocket someone else’s backpack, I have never seen any incidents happen there such as thief or fight of years I have been there. That being said, you always can get a lock to lock them.

Well I’m sure say a speedy lock would fit, I would think it would be a bit annoying. I wore mine to Disney and Universal and it was great! Besides the zipper isn’t the easiest to open you’d probably feel anyone who tried to mess with it.

Well I’m sure say a speedy lock would fit, I would think it would be a bit annoying. I wore mine to Disney and Universal and it was great! Besides the zipper isn’t the easiest to open you’d probably feel anyone who tried to mess with it.

Agree! It’s the easiest zipper to open. I actually find wearing it to be pretty secure.

When you went to Universal were you able to ride the rides with your backpack on? I'm trying to decide if I should get the ps mini and if I would be allowed to wear it when I go for gradbash in a couple of months, because I don't want to bring it and have to put it in a locker

You could also get a clip on bag charm and clip both zippers together. That is less annoying for you to open than the padlock,but still a deterrent that slows down anyone trying to pickpocket the bag.