Lockheart

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I just wanted to know if anyone has seen the Lockheart bags. I purchased one yesterday at Nordstrom's and they are just gorgeous. The leatherwork is intricate and the styles are just too die for. A little more expensive thatn Isabella Fiore but may be worth it. The saleslady at Nordstrom said that they don't make a lot of each bag and that store only had one in each style they received. Any thoughts on these bags?

2. I saw them on thepursestore.com and they look beautiful. Do you have any pics? I really like the posey patch demi hobo, so pretty! Also nice to know that there aren't a lot of them made so you can own a unique bag for a decent price.

3. I know they are made by the original man/woman couple who designed the Original IF bags but somehow (from what I've seen) they aren't as nice as the originals, and as you said more expensive too. I talked to a person who went to one of their shows and she said she wasn't impressed at all.
    But IF bags have went down the tube for me. I got a glance at the new Spring line....alot of that hippee love and peace crap again.

4. I had to giggle at Nordstrom the other day....they had a sign for these bags inside one of those lucite frames sitting on the shelf. It was spelled "Lockhart" instead of "Lockheart." :nuts: I couldn't help but tell them. :P

Oopsie!!

5. they used to spell Isabella Fiore wrong too in the past. The signs used to read Isabella Fiori (spelled with an i at the end instead of an e) at all the stores. The design team are two girls that have been there from the very beginning, plus their creative team.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice