Lockheart Rosa bag?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Jul 8, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 8, 2009
    Hi!

I'm currently lusting after a Lockheart Rosa bag but since it's still quite an unheard of brand AND I live in Sweden/England I can't get one!

I mailed their information e-mail adress and asked where I could get one, and they replied that they don't have stockists in Sweden and not even in England! They said that they might be able to ship one to me, but I'm not sure if I want to pay 25% taxes and pay for the shipping as well...

What am I suppoed to do? I really love this bag...

And does anyone know how much it costs in case I decide to ask if they can ship it to me?

Thanks in advance!

2. Thanks!

Does anyone know if this one is likely to go on sale?

3. I would call/email and ask...and you have great taste, I have been drooling over the very same bag myself!

4. Thank you! I will mail and ask.

What colour are you into? I'm after the green or the purple one... But the yellow looks gorgeous too, but it would be harder to match for me.

5. Purple!!! (But I am a huge purple fan). I also liked the red one, but it appears that they never had it or it is out of stock. Such a cute, unique bag!

6. Oh, shame about the red one. I liked that one a bit too, I think the only colour I don't like it in is brown.

Purple is great though! Good taste.

I think it's a really cute bag. I imagine it's the kind of bag you'll wear when you're just popping over to a friend's place and only need your keys and phone and a lipbalm. Or when just taking an evening walk...

7. I got a reply on my mail and they said they don't know...

I see that they updated their website now with the Fall collection, and the Rosa bag isn't there so it would make sense that it will sometimes go on sale, right?

8. Not sure if they'd have the Rosa but I got my Lockheart at Handbags in the City in Baltimore by doing a phone order. They have a form to send questions on their website. They gave me 20% off as a first time online customer. You might try sending them an email.

9. Thank you so much for the tip!

I just mailed them and asked if they have it and if they can ship to England/Sweden.

10. Let us know what happens!! And by the way, I have heard wonderful things about that store in particular...the owner's name is George, I believe, and he is supposed to be great!

11. Bad news... They were sold out on that site, and they called Lockheart and asked if they had any left but they don't!

Guess my only option left is that site someone listed but I've never heard about it before, can it be trusted?

12. You mean Clutch Heraldsburg?

I have not heard anything about that site, but they have a nice selection and seem very legitimate.

13. ah i absolutely love that bag! i saw it on the nordstroms site on sale at one point but they sold out and I know they only make a limited amount of each unique bag so it may be hard to find. I would have the company mail you one--i think its worth it especially if they aren't sold in England/Sweden so you'll be the only person with one!