Jimmy Choo Lockett Reveal!

I am new to Jimmy Choo, I received a pair of Laria's which I LOVE for Christmas and a Lockett for my birthday!

View attachment 3643315
View attachment 3643316

I really love the colors and it's actually really spacious. I'm impressed!
Your bag is just gorgeous, is it the small size or regular? I tried this style on in a JC boutique but didn't pull the trigger ... regrets.
I just saw today it's on sale, I may now have to get it. Do you happen to have any modmshots?

Your bag is just gorgeous, is it the small size or regular? I tried this style on in a JC boutique but didn't pull the trigger ... regrets.
I just saw today it's on sale, I may now have to get it. Do you happen to have any modmshots?
Mine is the regular size that you get ! It feels extremely delicate to me ! But very pretty And I found this on sale at Bicester village in London for just 1200 pounds

Attachments

• IMG_3453.jpg
    IMG_3453.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 216
Reactions: Pure passion

I don't know about the size, I'm sorry! I'm guessing regular, it's quite spacious.

I don't have any mod shots, I could get some but I wouldn't be able to do it until Monday. I'm not sure that would be helpful?