Lockets, anyone?

Jun 5, 2007
Does anyone own a Tiffany locket -- either the heart or the oval in the current sizes? If so, do you have photos you can share? I've had trouble finding any on this site or elsewhere that actually show the locket on a person/someone's neck/jewelry bust...and am once again stymied by the pandemic and living in the middle of nowhere, unfortunately. I'm looking to purchase an In Memoriam piece and am unsure about shape, size, type of chain, etc. If any of you know of any other brands similar to Tiffany that make 18K gold lockets, I'd be open to suggestions on that as well. Thank you in advance for any ideas you can provide. :smile:

Hi! I have a locket, but it's an extra large size. Mine is a personal piece also... I asked my husband for it as my wedding gift. It's a large size locket, and I had the front hand engraved with my new married initials. I wore it on a long 34" chain. I looked at Tiffany lockets, and they were a bit small for me. I went to my local jewelry and ordered a large one (go to a high end jeweler). Mine looks similar to the Tiffany one, just larger. I got a plain one as I know I wanted it hand engraved. I purchased the chain separate.

Good luck to you!

By the way, I still love my locket but I have not worn it in years as my locket and chain is in YG, and I am now a platinum/WG gal. You are making me think though... I want another big locket!

Reactions: noellesmommy
Does anyone own a Tiffany locket -- either the heart or the oval in the current sizes? If so, do you have photos you can share? I've had trouble finding any on this site or elsewhere that actually show the locket on a person/someone's neck/jewelry bust...and am once again stymied by the pandemic and living in the middle of nowhere, unfortunately. I'm looking to purchase an In Memoriam piece and am unsure about shape, size, type of chain, etc. If any of you know of any other brands similar to Tiffany that make 18K gold lockets, I'd be open to suggestions on that as well. Thank you in advance for any ideas you can provide. :smile:
Not sure if you are still looking for a locket, but if so, I highly recommend Monica Rich Kosann. She offers a ton of different styles of lockets and the gold she uses is only 18k. The quality of her pieces is excellent. https://www.monicarichkosann.com/

Reactions: noellesmommy