Locked out of auction - how to post new pic?

vagabag

O.G.
Dec 31, 2006
I apologize if there is a thread on this but I was unable to find it. So, I listed an item for sale and want to post a better photo. However, I am now locked out due to seller restrictions/limits. This is driving me crazy! Can anyone advise on how I can put a better photo up? I feel it would really help me sell the item better. TIA!

Coach10619

Obsessed
May 20, 2008
Eastern Iowa
I think that your only option when you are put on a restriction would be to upload the photos to Photobucket.com or another photo sharing site then, since you cant revise the listing you would have to get a question about the item from someone ( you could have someone you know ask a question or if you have another ebay account, you could ask the question yourself ) then, when you answer the question, make sure you check the box that will allow other users to see the question and answer and you just put a link to your photobucket photos in the answer and say something like " please check out more pictures at...."

I know it's a pain in the rear but, that is the only thing I can think of that would work because, if you cancel the auction you won't be able to list it again and if you try to revise it won't let you.

vagabag

O.G.
Dec 31, 2006
I think that your only option when you are put on a restriction would be to upload the photos to Photobucket.com or another photo sharing site then, since you cant revise the listing you would have to get a question about the item from someone ( you could have someone you know ask a question or if you have another ebay account, you could ask the question yourself ) then, when you answer the question, make sure you check the box that will allow other users to see the question and answer and you just put a link to your photobucket photos in the answer and say something like " please check out more pictures at...."

I know it's a pain in the rear but, that is the only thing I can think of that would work because, if you cancel the auction you won't be able to list it again and if you try to revise it won't let you.
how annoying of ebay to do this! thanks for the suggestion!